The interested party (User or Customer) is informed that D.lgs. 196/2003 (cd. “Code on the protection of personal data”, hereinafter the Code) provides for the protection of natural persons with respect to the processing of personal data. In accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Code and the relevant legislation, processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
The processing of data related to the web information services of this site takes place at the headquarters of Livingapple S.r.l. and takes place by personnel specifically responsible for processing.
The computer systems and software procedures that guarantee the operation of this website acquire certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with interested parties and this category includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the time of requests and other technical information that are part of the normal data flow between clients and servers. These data are used to check the correct functioning of the site and are deleted immediately after processing.
The sending, explicit and voluntary of data through the form on the website involves the acquisition:
– the e-mail address of the sender, which is necessary to reply to requests;
– the Fiscal Code, necessary for the billing of the purchased service
Specific summary information is displayed on the page of the site where the form for the insertion of the aforementioned data appears.
The user must necessarily enter their personal data reported in the information request form, in the absence of which it is impossible to provide the requested information service.
Cookies are not used for the transmission of personal information, nor are systems used for the tracking of users.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to provide the services requested. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
This information is provided pursuant to Art. 13 of the Code:
- a) The processing that we intend to carry out has the purpose of concluding, managing and executing the requests for contact or the provision of services forwarded by the Data Subject; to organize, manage and execute the above-mentioned requests for contact as well as for the provision of services, including through the communication of data to third-party suppliers; to comply with legal obligations or other obligations required by the competent Authorities.
- b) The processing will be carried out by computer/manual means.
- c) The data collected will be used by Livingapple s.r.l. for the complete and correct management of the request for contact or execution of the contract and will be disclosed to third parties for the defense of rights as well as in compliance with the obligations provided by law or by the regulations and on request by the competent Authorities, and their processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting the confidentiality and rights of the Data Subject and third parties.
The personal data of the interested party may be used to request the same information, including telephone, relating to the quality of the services offered, or relating to the cancellation/ transfer of the same and, for the purposes of marketing services pursuant to Art. 123 of the Code.
The e-mail address provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a service or product may be used to send commercial or promotional communications of services or products similar to those sold, as provided for by Art. 130, paragraph 4, of the Code. The Data Subject may at any time refuse the use of e-mail addresses for this purpose and oppose such processing.
With the express expression of your “consent to the receipt of advertising and promotional communications”, pursuant to Art. 130 of the Code, the interested party may receive commercial communications on all Aruba.it services other than those purchased by the same that, in case of refusal, will not be sent.
We also inform you that the communication of data is optional, and that any refusal to process does not have any consequences, but may not allow Livingapple s.r.l. to provide for the timely and correct management of the contact request or the provision of the service submitted by the interested party.
The data controller of the data communicated by the interested party, for the purposes of the correct execution of the contact request or the contract, is Livingapple s.r.l.with registered office in Loc. LeTore alla Traversa Carmen Rosati n. 2, 04028 Scauri di Minturno (LT). The interested party can contact the Data Controller to assert
their rights, as provided for in Art. 7 of the Code, the text of which is reproduced below in full:
Right of access to personal data and other rights:
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned shall have the right to be informed of:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing using electronic means;
- d) the identification details of the owner, the managers and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the territory of the State, as responsible persons or persons in charge.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a) the updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of the data;
- b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) proof that the operations referred to in paragraphs a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such performance proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons relating to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the performance of market research or commercial communication”.
Requests should be addressed through:
– fax to 0771/1870133
– post office to Livingapple s.r.l., Loc. LeTore, Traversa Carmen Rosati n. 2, 04028 Scauri di Minturno (LT).